Plant the Seed and Let God Give the Growth
We Are Still Growing in Faith
1 Corinthians 3:1–9
St. Paul reminds us that we are still growing spiritually. Jealousy, pride, rivalry, and attachment to worldly things can prevent us from becoming mature in our faith.
When we serve God, we should not look for praise or recognition. We are only His servants.
One person plants the seed, another waters it, but God gives the growth.
Our job is to share God's Word, encourage others, and be good witnesses of Christ. We cannot force someone to believe. We plant the seed and allow God to work in that person's heart.
Everything we accomplish for God is possible because of His grace.
Put Your Hope in the Lord
Psalm 32(33):12–15, 20–21
Our hope should always be in the Lord.
There will be times when life does not go according to our plans. We may feel disappointed, worried, or unsure about what will happen next.
Still, we wait for God and trust Him because He is our help and our shield.
God sees our hearts and knows what we are going through. Keep trusting Him even when you cannot see the answer yet.
Receive Christ and Share Him
Luke 4:38–44
Jesus healed Simon's mother-in-law, and after being healed, she got up and served.
When we experience God's mercy, healing, love, and grace, we should respond by serving Him and others.
The demons knew who Jesus was, but simply knowing about Jesus is not enough. We are called to believe in Him, follow Him, and live according to His teachings.
Jesus went from place to place proclaiming the Good News of God's Kingdom. We too are called to share our faith.
We cannot save anyone by our own power—Jesus Christ saves. We can share His Word, show His love, pray for others, and plant seeds of faith in their hearts.
If we are afraid to speak about Jesus because of rejection or what others may think, ask the Holy Spirit for courage.
Reflection Questions
Am I still allowing jealousy, pride, or worldly things to control me?
When I serve God, am I seeking His glory or my own praise?
Am I willing to plant seeds of faith without expecting immediate results?
Do I continue trusting God when things are not going well?
How am I serving others after receiving God's blessings?
Am I afraid to speak about Jesus because of what others might think?
Remember: We plant. We water. God gives the growth.
No comments:
Post a Comment