Trust God’s Wisdom and Follow His Call

 

Trust God’s Wisdom and Follow His Call

God’s Wisdom Is Greater Than Ours

1 Corinthians 3:18–23

We belong to Christ. We should never become proud and think that we know everything.

The wisdom of the world is very different from the wisdom of God. Sometimes, what God teaches may look foolish according to worldly standards, but God knows far more than we ever can.

We should remain humble and allow Jesus Christ to guide our thoughts and decisions. Everything we have comes from God, so our glory should always be in Him and not in ourselves.


Seek God With a Pure Heart

Psalm 23(24):1–6

Everything in this world belongs to God because He is the Creator of all things.

God calls us to have clean hands and a pure heart. This does not mean that we will never make mistakes or fall into sin. When we sin, we should acknowledge it, ask God for forgiveness, repent, and turn back to Him.

God looks at our hearts. Let us sincerely seek Him and try our best, with His grace, to live according to His ways.

Jesus Calls Sinners

Luke 5:1–11

Peter and the others had worked all night but caught nothing. Yet when Jesus told Peter to lower the nets again, Peter trusted Him. The result was a huge catch of fish.

Sometimes Jesus asks us to trust Him even when we cannot understand what He is doing.

When Peter saw the miracle, he acknowledged that he was a sinner. But Jesus did not reject him. Instead, Jesus told him, “Do not be afraid.” He called Peter to follow Him and become a fisher of men.

We are sinners too, but Jesus still calls us. We are saved by God's grace, not because we are perfect.

God can use ordinary and imperfect people like us to proclaim His Word and bring others closer to Him. Our job is to answer His call, share what He has given us, and allow God to work in the hearts of others.

Reflection Questions

  1. Do I depend more on my own wisdom or on God's wisdom?

  2. Am I humble enough to admit when I am wrong?

  3. When I sin, do I sincerely repent and return to God?

  4. Do I trust Jesus even when I do not understand His plans?

  5. How am I sharing the blessings God has given me with others?

  6. Am I willing to allow God to use me to bring others closer to Christ?

Remember: We do not need to be perfect before Jesus can use us. We need to be humble, trust Him, repent when we fall, and be willing to follow His call.

No comments:

Post a Comment